ExpressPCB Plus Version 1.1.6 – November 12, 2018
- Changed from a soap api to a restfull api to provide future flexibility for future state website.
- Electrical test is now available.
- Selecting the get price button will now save shipping details. Previously shipping and billing details were only stored if you select the order button.
- If solder mask or silk screen is not selected the value for the feature on the right of the screen is bold and highlighted.
- The customer is no longer limited in plus to the features available in their design. No mask can be selected even if the design has mask.
- Added check box “Include Gerbers”. Check this box and we will send you the gerbers for your order along with your shipping confirmation email
ExpressPCB Plus Version 1.1.4 – November 21, 2017
- Fixed issue displaying order amount on the order form for customers with specific Region specific Formats set in operating system. Express order form will always show charges in US dollars.
- Fixed bug that prevented a customer from ordering a service that does not have silkscreen if the design contains silkscreen. The DRC will only validate that silkscreen is required if silkscreen is a selected option in the board properties.
- Fixed gerber extraction issue that would incorrectly assign a coordinate value to a object that is within .01 inches of the origin and is a negative value.
ExpressPCB Plus Version 1.1.3 – November 2, 2017
- Fixed build error that prevent a portion of the new import ExpressPCB Classic parts functionality from working when published.
ExpressPCB Plus Version 1.1.2 – October 30, 2017
- Fixed missing start menu and desktop links.
- Fixed broken links to help menu links and help files.
- Fixed option to launch application on last step of installer.
ExpressPCB Plus Version 1.1.1 – October 27, 2017
- Fixed ExpressPCB Classic import tool to use file name as part name if a part name does not exist.
- Updated the classic import tool file already exists form to include a checkbox to overwrite all selected files. Once selected this form will not popup and all selected files, if found to already exist, will be overwritten.
- Updated the classic import tool file already exists form to include a renamed button labeled “Cancel This Part”. This was previously just Cancel. This button will only cancel the current part.
- Updated the classic import tool file already exists form to include a new button labeled “Cancel Import”. This will cancel the entire import process.
ExpressPCB Plus Version 1.1.0 – October 20, 2017
- Added ExpressPCB Classic parts import.
- Updated Manual With ExpressPCB Classic parts import Wizard.
- Added File Description section to main tool ribbon. Section includes fields for Part Number, Revision, and Category.
ExpressPCB Plus Version 1.0.12 – October 12, 2017
- Improved Order API Performance
- Added Installation Directory option to installer
ExpressPCB Plus Version 1.0.11 – October 10, 2017
- Fixed Error with Digital Code Signing during install trigger false positive on Antivirus Software
- Relabeled “Data” menu to “Design Info” menu
- Moved Board Properties from File Menu to Design Info Menu
- Moved Compare from File Menu to Design Info Menu
- Moved Order Boards from File Menu to Top Menu
ExpressPCB Plus Version 1.0.10 – October 9, 2017
- Fixed Error with registering comctl32.ocx during install for ExpressSCH Classic
- Fixed Saved Address in Order Form getting overwritten during upgrade
- Fixed showing partial version number in Splash Screen and About Screen. Full version is shown now.
ExpressPCB Plus Version 1.0.9 – October 6, 2017
- Fixed Error with order limit of 350 holes on MiniBoard Plus
- Fixed bug where 4 Layer ExpressPCB Classic designs with .oo8 holes imported as .007 in ExpressPCB Plus
ExpressPCB Plus Version 184.108.40.206 – October 5, 2017
- Fixed Install Folder Permission Error
- Fixed Order API Error
ExpressPCB Plus Version 1.0.8 – October 3, 2017
- Public Release