ExpressPCB® is excited to announce several enhancements to its ExpressPCB Plus® Layout Software. These upgrades to the Plus software will allow our customers to continue designing their next project with greater flexibility.
- Added ability to route with 5 mil trace/space
- Added ability to use 6 mil vias with 23 mil pads
- Allow users to change some design rules such as minimum trace, minimum space, smallest hole, and thermal relief width.
- Added the ability to create a 6 layer board
- Miniboard service is no longer limited to a fixed size, rectangular board. Shapes less than or equal to 10 sq. inches are now a valid miniboard. (some restrictions apply)
- Provided a website based option to submit an order, to aid customers with firewall and/or anti-virus restrictions.
- Prevent deleting of the board outline
Should users open an existing design, the previous design rules are embedded. By going to the Design Info menu, and selecting Board Properties, the Rules tab allows users to adjust the smallest Thickness (trace size), Hole diameter, etc. available. These will then be available for modifications to those designs.
Stay tuned for additional features and upgrades in 2020. We are in the process of working on ExpressSCH, development of the Schematic Link, and more. ExpressPCB continues to add features and services that allow Design Engineers to be as efficient as possible. We help bring your ideas to life with free CAD Software, coupled with the highest quality, lowest US based manufacturing costs possible. Time is money, and reducing design cycles and validation time can have a huge impact on your project.