ExpressPCB is excited to introduce several new enhancements to our ExpressPCB Plus software! With the addition of Schematic Link and Netlist Validation tools to Plus, we provide peace of mind in the validation of your design from schematic to layout prior to manufacturing.
- Provides the ability to link the schematic netlist in ExpressSCH to the PCB layout in ExpressPCB Plus.
- Added a “Net Connection” tool to allow users to highlight connected pads in a net from the linked schematic to assist in board layout.
- Provides validation of the full ExpressPCB Plus layout for equivalence to the ExpressSCH schematic netlist.
- Provides error reporting for missing or additional components, pins, connections, or other design elements.
- Allows users to highlight errors, with option to zoom to location.
- Allows users to correct errors, and validate edits in one easy tool.
- Error reporting export capability in Microsoft Excel format.
Coming Soon….. integrated access to SnapEDA component libraries!!
We are continuing to work on additional features to provide easier and faster solutions to our users. Working with SnapEDA will reduce the need to create components, provide fast and seamless search functionality, and allow users to spend more time focused on their design.
- Provides integrated search and download capabilities from SnapEDA for both ExpressSCH Plus and ExpressPCB Plus.
- Easy download process for schematic symbols, component footprint, and viewing of component data sheets.
- Links with your SnapEDA account to provide customer part history.
- Support for oblong and octagonal pad shapes.
- Support for offset holes in oblong and rectangular pads.