ExpressPCB® provides many benefits to our customers that require the sharing of private information from our customers. ExpressPCB takes every precaution to maintain security measures for our customers.
How do we protect your privacy?
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
All of our information is stored on a secured server that has certificates distributed by GoDaddy, and backed by AVG Technologies. Click on the small lock in the corner of your browser to verify our certification.
- What personal information do you collect?
- ExpressPCB LLC., collects the following personal information: Name, address, phone, email, website cookies and payment details.
- What is the legal basis for processing the data?
- Processing orders, manage account, personalize use of website and post offers of other products and services, and providing marketing materials
- Will the data be shared with any third parties?
- Worldpay and CyberSource Corporation (payment processing), MediaTemple (website hosting), MailChimp (email), Sunstone Circuits (PCB Manufacturing), Integrated Ideas & Technologies, Inc. (Stencil fabrication), UPS (shipment info),
- How will we use this personal information?
- We collect personal information to process you order, manage your account and, if you agree, post offers of other products and services that we offer.
- We use your information collected from the website to personalize your repeat visits to the website.
- If you agree, we shall pass on your personal information to our group of partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- We will NOT share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of this group.
- How long will this personal information be stored for?
- We will store this information until the customer requests removal.
- What rights do the subjects of the personal information (data subjects) have?
- Transparent information, communication and modalities for the exercise of the rights of the data subject https://gdpr-info.eu/art-12-gdpr/
- Information to be provided where personal data are collected from the data subject https://gdpr-info.eu/art-13-gdpr/
- Information to be provided where personal data have not been obtained from the data subject https://gdpr-info.eu/art-14-gdpr/
- Right of access https://gdpr-info.eu/art-15-gdpr/
- Right of Rectification https://gdpr-info.eu/art-16-gdpr/
- Right of Erasure https://gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/
- Right of restriction of processing https://gdpr-info.eu/art-18-gdpr/
- Right of data portability https://gdpr-info.eu/art-20-gdpr/
- Right to object https://gdpr-info.eu/art-21-gdpr/
- Restrictions https://gdpr-info.eu/art-23-gdpr/
How can the subject of personal information raise a complaint?
How can you opt-out of our e-mail list?
Every e-mail we send to you contains an easy, automated way to opt-out or stop receiving e-mail from us. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any e-mail sent through this system.
However, please make sure to allow our transactional e-mails if you plan to order from us in the future. Otherwise, important order information or questions with your files will not be sent to you. The transmission of unsolicited commercial e-mail is expressly forbidden from our site.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited e-mail sent from ExpressPCB, via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us immediately so we can further investigate.